[corosync] information request

Slava Bendersky volga629 at networklab.ca
Fri Nov 29 05:36:45 UTC 2013

Yes, this possible since everything running on vmware. Another point that might mtu problem involved, because vm located in two different geo locations. We tried many think so far, include lower netmtu to 1000, but it is not really helped. Corosync still unstable and right now it is only vmware left on the way.

Slava.