[corosync] Corosync 1.99.7 (First release candidate of Needle 2.0) available at ftp.corosync.org!

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 09:39:19 GMT 2012

I am pleased to announce the first release candidate of our future
Corosync Needle 2.0.

Tarball is available immediately from our website at
http://www.corosync.org.

List of changes between Beta-5 (1.99.6) and RC-1 (1.99.7):
Angus Salkeld (2):
       Add common IPC errors.
       Treat ENOMSG as TRY_AGAIN.

Fabio M. Di Nitto (16):
       votequorum: fix segfault in wfa status update
       votequorum: fix node->flags type when receiving nodeinfo messages
       votequorum: improve debugging output
       votequorum: disallow wait_for_all and qdevice operations
       votequorum: start moving from static to fully dynamic config
       votequorum: move all configuration in votequorum_readconfig
       votequorum: incorporate static config into dynamic
       votequorum: make a common function to calculate votes and cluster
members
       votequorum: fix node check based on reconfig parameter
       votequorum: disallow special features vs qdevice
       votequorum: free our data and lists on exit
       votequorum: fix handling of config updates
       votequorum: rename leave_remove to allow_downscale
       votequorum: fix node allocation memory leak
       votequorum: move last malloc/alloca buf to static
       quorumtool: improve display of status data

Jan Friesse (4):
       Always set interface_up in totemip_iface_check
       man: Fix cmap_iter_finalize typo
       man: Add description of cpg_iteration_* functions
       man: Add cmap pages to index.html

As we are heading very close to final release, testers are more than
welcomed. For testing, you need to install libqb version 0.10.1.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.