[corosync] Corosync 1.99.5 (Fourth beta release of Needle 2.0) available at ftp.corosync.org!

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 13:22:54 GMT 2012

I am pleased to announce the fourth Beta release of our future
Corosync Needle 2.0.

Tarball is available immediately from our website at
http://www.corosync.org.

List of changes between Beta-3 (1.99.4) and Beta-4 (1.99.5):
Angus Salkeld (1):
       Convert the common lib into a shared lib.

Fabio M. Di Nitto (1):
       build: fix fallout from swithing to common shared lib

Jan Friesse (10):
       Add generic implementation of getifaddrs
       Add totemip_iface_check based on totemip_getifaddrs
       Create solaris specific getifaddrs
       cmap: Handle NULL in [i]cmap_set_string value
       totemconfig: ensure suffix for ringX_addr
       Allow autoconfiguration of interface section
       iba: Use configured node id
       spec: Add optional xmlconf
       Tweak nodeid warning
       Document SAM_RECOVERY_POLICY_CMAP

Testers of this great milestone are more than welcomed. For testing, you
need to install libqb version 0.10.1.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.