[corosync] Corosync 1.99.2 (Second beta release of Needle 2.0) available at ftp.corosync.org!

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 09:55:26 GMT 2012

I am pleased to announce the second Beta release of our future
Corosync Needle 2.0.

Tarball is available immediately from our website at
http://www.corosync.org.

List of changes between Beta (1.99.1) and Beta-2 (1.99.2):
Angus Salkeld (5):
       IPC: allow for failures in the connection_created callback
       IPC: reference count the connection whilst flushing the outq
       LOG: add libqb as a "subsys"
       Remove deprecated function qb_util_set_log_function()
       Make sure ipc functions return CS_ERR_TRY_AGAIN and not
CS_ERR_TIMEOUT

Fabio M. Di Nitto (6):
       votequorum: add leave_remove option
       build: fix make dist and make rpm
       votequorum: add runtime internal data to icmap runtime.votequorum.*
       votequorum: fix expected votes manual override from quorumtools
       quorumtools: fix nodes display on status
       quorumtool: fix return codes for show_status and monitor

Jan Friesse (6):
       Store error str if can't open logfile
       Show correct error when open of logfile failed
       Wait for corosync-notifyd exit in init script
       Better checks of integer values in coroparse
       CMAP man pages
       cmap: Check RO flag in adjust int function

Jiaju Zhang (1):
       CPG: Send CPG_REASON_PROCDOWN when really needed

Testers of this great milestone are more than welcomed. For testing, you
need to install libqb version 0.10.0.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.