[corosync] facing No package 'nss' found error while installing corosync

Amit Jathar amit.jathar at alepo.com
Wed Nov 16 07:38:13 GMT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the help. I have used the flatiron-1.4 now. Also, the "nss" issue is resolved with the flag --enable-nss=no.

But, now if I see the version of the corosync, it show:-
[root at localhost Pacemaker]# corosync -v
Corosync Cluster Engine, version 'UNKNOWN'
Copyright (c) 2006-2009 Red Hat, Inc.
[root at localhost Pacemaker]#

Any help on this, anything wrong here?

Thanks,