[corosync] The heartbeat interval of corosync

cfk at itri.org.tw cfk at itri.org.tw
Sat Dec 3 11:19:57 GMT 2011

Dear all,

I use corosync 1.3.0 and pacemaker 1.0.10 as my HA usage.

It is my observation on wireshark that corosync do heartbeat task by sending UDP communication message each 190 ms.

I don’t see any configurable variable name target to this value in /etc/corosync/corosync.conf.

What shall I do if I want to change the interval?

Respectfully,

Chia-Feng Kang
CCMA/ ITRI/ TW